Week 3 » Instructions
We continue today with Module 3 of Win the Crown Masterclass!
One of the most commonly asked questions I get is how to maintain one's weight or get in the best shape for the pageant competition. This week I will show you some of my best tools for managing and controlling your weight while being fully motivated to stay active and have a healthy lifestyle fit for a beauty queen!
You will find a full body core and pelvic floor workout in this week's lectures, which you can use to tone up your whole body. I do this kind of exercise every other day and it helps keep me fit without lifting crazy weights or doing intense crossfit workouts.
Theme of the week: Being your healthy happy beautiful self
- Your eating type & tips for managing it
- Finding your "why" to help motivate you
- Diets that work for you instead of against you
- Exercise plan that you can build into your lifestyle
What else you will learn:
- How to stay mindful when it comes to food and exercise
- Intermittent fasting pros and cons
- Affirmations for your eating type
- Natalie's Healthy Happy Beautiful nutrition tips to get your glow on
- Managing emotional/addictive eating patterns
This week's assignments:
- Continue Kundalini chakra pranayama exercise or breathwork daily
- Solar plexus charging exercise (video tutorial)
- Analyze your eating type & write empowering affirmations to reprogram yourself
- Complete My Winning Day worksheet
This week's challenge:
- Follow my "Core & pelvic floor workout" (video tutorial) 3 times this week
- Make a healthy eating plan based on your preferred diet and stick to it
- Draw your desired new reality (as talked about in the video lecture)
- Record your affirmations based on your eating type in your own voice and listen before sleep
- Healthy Happy Beautiful - your bonus eBook which I wrote during my year as Miss Universe. It will give you a glimpse into the life of an international titleholder, and tips on how I managed to stay in shape with an intense travel schedule and constant dining out.
- I Am Winning - my book will provide you with systems and routines you can add to your daily habits. Plus, read stories of people who will motivate and uplift you to win every day! Available on Amazon
- The Trophy Effect by Michael A. Nitti - it will teach you how to assign mental trophies to yourself and start collecting those to raise your self-worth and confidence
- You Can Be Thin by Marissa Peer - one of the most famous hypno-therapists in the world who developed Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) and someone who has battled eating disorders in her young life, this book can help you address all of your eating patterns and bring awareness to why, when, what and how you eat.
Remember, total diet freedom is attainable! You can achieve it, but you need to have complete self-awareness and good routines in place to solidify your new healthy eating & exercise habits. Don't give up!
P.S. Please watch the video about why drawing your desired reality is the key to success: Draw your future - TEDx.